[olug] SCO whackin' ?

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Aug 26 13:44:21 UTC 2003

Well if it makes you happy,  we're upgrading one of our work servers from
SCO to Linux. :-)   We were changing the hardware so it made sense to
change the OS to something cheaper to run.  Plus we have a resident Linux
guru, so we have the skills available to admin it.

Bill

                      neal rauhauser
                      <neal at lists.rauha        To:       olug at olug.org
                      user.net>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [olug] SCO whackin' ?
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      08/26/2003 06:55
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Omaha Linux User
                      Group

  I've said it before and I'm still seeing slashdot articles about it -
when are we going to make a concerted effort to uproot SCO products?