[olug] BSD interest

Larson, Timothy E. Larson.Timothy1 at mayo.edu
Mon Aug 25 13:53:02 UTC 2003

I've been playing with NetBSD on Mac hardware for about a year.  I haven't gotten much farther than installation and using the package system a bit, though.  (I keep playing "bigger and better" with my hard drive configuration, heh.)  I've demo'd this before, and would volunteer again once I get settled in to my new place.  Would love to meet other *BSD users and share info, too.

Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Int. Med. Clin. Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester