[olug] Alltel & Qwest carrier hotel?

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Wed Aug 20 15:29:11 UTC 2003

  I've walked through and it is a very nice facility. I've had a
facility in the past where I had on net termination with Alltel and it
produces some very interesting business opportunities that one doesn't
get with on net termination from Qwest. Technology wise they're the
same, but there are some pricing things that come into play with Alltel
that make things profitable that would be completely out of reach with
any other carrier.