[olug] large Hitachi monitor

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Aug 12 23:22:54 UTC 2003

Neal - what is up with the monitor?

<quote who="neal rauhauser 402-301-9555">

>   They're $1500 new ... I'd like to see $500 or so, otherwise it might
> be a good tax write off.
>

> Nathan Rotschafer wrote:
>>
>> How much are you asking for it??
>>
>> Nate

Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson
Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>