[olug] Myth2

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Aug 7 01:02:15 UTC 2003

Yes, I have it running here at the store(but I wont say that I have copies
for sale)

You need to add all of the patches, You can get them from
http://downloads.reboottheuser.com/rtu/rtu_sw_pkgs/games/loki_patches/

get them from my site. Or since you have purchased it(Right?), you can
come by the store and get a patched version burned.........