[olug] The "other" raid utility usage

Jay Swackhamer Jay at reboottheuser.com
Thu Apr 24 03:08:16 UTC 2003

The LVM resizing works online if you have the online tools.

I have been using/resizing filesystems for a while. The LVM
implementation is so similar to HPUX that my scripts work
with minor modifications.........

(So what I need to do is setup two filesystems striped
across four drives, then mirror them...........or just
stripe across all eight and have 250x8=2TB, because I'd
probably need more space.....)