[olug] Any interest?

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Apr 22 20:53:18 UTC 2003

Funny that this should come up this week.

I was at Novell's Brainshare last week and she did several sessions.  I
managed to attend one.  All I can say is she is an excellent presenter, and
her level of expertise puts her in the "positively frightening" camp.

I would highly recommend getting her, and I will be there if she does come
to town.  I have rarely met someone who's impressed me more.

Be very, very glad she's on the side of law enforcement.

Bill

                      "Craig Wolf"
                      <cjwolf at mpsomaha.        To:       <olug at olug.org>
                      org>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [olug] Any interest?
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      04/22/2003 10:11
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Omaha Linux User
                      Group

The NUI group in Omaha is looking at Laura Chappell to talk at an
upcoming Lunch Meeting of the monthly meetings and I was asked if anyone
from the OLUG would be interested talking to her/hear what she has to
say.  She is supposed to be a TCP/IP Guru.  Here is some info on her:

http://www.nuihotlabs.org/html/laura_chappell_bio.htm
http://www.packet-level.com/aboutLaura.htm