[olug] ATI 9000 PRO

Jay Swackhamer Jay at reboottheuser.com
Sun Apr 13 00:45:33 UTC 2003

I have had very good luck with the nVidia cards with dual
monitors. Either the MX440/460's with dual analog connections
or the analog/DVI connections with the Ti4200/4600/4800 cards, it's a
simple setup, a couple of lines in the XF86Config.
And they now have an installer for the kernel module that get
it's setup for you.(with RedHat 9.0 you need to tell it to
get the source and compile it with the -n flag)

I havent used the ATI cards due to them only somewhat recently
putting out linux 3D drivers that you didnt have to pay extra for......

--

Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User