[olug] two RAID arrays on install?

Nick Walter waltern at iivip.com
Thu Apr 10 15:19:00 UTC 2003

You can do all the RAID initializing from disk druid right in the install.
Or afterwords if that tickles your fancy.

For partitioning, I would suggest you mount your RAID arrays somewhere where
they won't host any part of the O/S unless they are specifically intended to
do that.  It's nice to be able to take a troubled RAID array online and
offline without interuppting any other services on the machine.

Nick Walter