[olug] Summer Installfest 2003 - June 28

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Mon Apr 7 22:15:35 UTC 2003

Thanks to all of you that voted in the poll on the web site. Although the
date of July 19 won by a narrow margin, I'm using the 2nd place date of
June 28th instead. This is because that there didn't seem to be a lot of
preference one way or the other (no date was winning by a huge margin) and
I found out this weekend that I will be out of town on July 19. And I
caught so much crap for missing the Installfest last summer, I figured I
better make it to this one :-)

You can download new copies of the fliers from the following locations:

Large Flier (OpenOffice format)
http://www.olug.org/~adamh/OLUG_Installfest_jun_large_03.sxw
Large Flier (PDF)
http://www.olug.org/~adamh/OLUG_Installfest_jun_large_03.pdf

Small Fliers (OpenOffice format)
http://www.olug.org/~adamh/OLUG_Installfest_jun03.sxw
Small Fliers (PDF)
http://www.olug.org/~adamh/OLUG_Installfest_jun03.pdf

We will be handing these out at the OLUG booth @ Infotec tomorrow. If you
get a chance, stop by and say hi.

--
Adam Haeder
Assistant Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at omaha.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/pgp.html