[olug] F.Y.I. - Computers By Malone auction tomorrow

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Apr 7 01:06:41 UTC 2003

<quote who="Jay Swackhamer">
> Just passing on the information........
>

> Computers By Malone is closing and auctioning off the
> inventory and office equipment, even the doors are for
> sale... Rine Auctioneers (598)0710 are handling it
> on Saturday March 29 -10:30am open at 9:00am for inspection
[snipped]

Doh! I missed this one - I had a flier from Rine in my mail when I arrived
home on Monday from RC5.

Did anyone go to the auction, and can give an accurate report on how it
went? I have been to a few of Rine's auctions; and normally the computer
items are auctioned off way higher than they are worth - mostly because he
& the bidders have no idea what the items real worth are (IMHO).

Any comments or feedback from the LUG?

--
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?