[olug] Install fest coming up, April 5th

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Sun Apr 6 23:58:13 UTC 2003

<quote who="Ryan Stille">
> The Sioux City Linux Users Group will be having an install fest on
> Saturday April 5th, from 12-5pm.  You guys are welcome to stop up if you
> like.  It will be at Western Iowa Tech community college.  Details and
> maps are available on the web site: http://sclinux.org/next.php
>
> Thanks,
> -Ryan

Thanks for letting us know Ryan. Since I am still catching up with my
email & stuff due to being gone last weekend I missed it - sorry.

OLUGers - we had mentioned supporting our 'brother' LUG with their install
fest when they came down to our last install fest. Did we have anyone go?

Irish

--
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?