[olug] Cafe with WiFi in Omaha?

mØntar3 m0ntar3 at cox.net
Sat Apr 5 20:35:54 UTC 2003

None that I have found. However, maybe some of you have seen these "Surf
Tables" about (an unviable alternative). The interesting thing with
these "Surf Tables" is not the "Surf Table" product itself (which is
totally uninteresting), but how these things are configured at local
businesses. The connection is DSL, through a Cisco 678, into an Intel
hub, then hub to 1 or more tables around the business. Plug a WiFi AP
into that hub and Omaha exits Pre-WiFi Age in < 1 day.

http://www.surftable.com
http://www.surftable.net/locations.htm
http://www.cateye9.com