[olug] rh9 apt-get repository

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 19:24:32 UTC 2003

My bad, I misread.

Anyway, it seems most folks are going this route cause
their servers are being hit pretty hard by the paying
folks to get those ISOs.  Looks like Mandrake 9.1 is
Bittorent as well.

As for apt-get for RH 9...hmm...I didn't find anything
when I googled, except that rpmfind has some already.

Try searching/posting at:

http://www.justlinux.com/
http://www.linuxjunior.org/
http://www.linuxorbit.com/

--- Ryan O'Rourke <ryano at ch-gifts.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 12:54, CM Miller wrote:
> >

> > According to the traffic on the Redhat mailing
> list
> > that I read, there is alot of RH 9.0 iso swappin'
> > goin' on with the p2p, BitTorrent
> >
> > http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/index.html
> >
> > If you install it, report back to the list on how
> it
> > is.
>
> I've got RH9 installed but was just looking for some
> apt repository that
> has RH9 packages now for apt-get upgrades.
>
> BitTorrent is great. I didn't use it this time
> around for the isos, but
> there are some stats here from a friend of mine:
> http://bohnsack.com/ (weblog entry 03/31/2003)
> Highly recommended.
>
> -- Ryan

=====
Winning an argument on the internet is like getting 1st place at the Special Olympics