[olug] ms access

roger schmeits schmeits at clarksoncollege.edu
Mon Sep 30 19:54:54 UTC 2002

I dont think what you found will not work.  I have the *.mdb file on my
linux box and am not using any odbc drivers.  have found mdbtools-0.4
which works with Access 97.  The database uses Office 2000. MDBtools
bails out segmentation faults. Documentation is pretty sparse. No man
pages.

 ..I think I am screwed on this one.  Have not tried Open Office or
other Linux based Office packages.

Thanks for the responses.