[olug] SAN Information

roger schmeits schmeits at clarksoncollege.edu
Fri Sep 27 18:25:07 UTC 2002

Ok. lets say we build the SANs. Buy all the hardware ans so forth. Dont
you need software to interface with the different o/s?

That where it gets pricey right?  I understand the hardware part but I
thought there had to something in between the servers.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Congrads on building your own SANs ..impressive..