[olug] Omaha AITP meeting 09/19/2002

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Tue Sep 17 05:34:24 UTC 2002

Hello OLUG

On Thursday, September 19th, Brian Roberson (President of OLUG) and I
(VP) will be representing the
OLUG at the Omaha AITP meeting. The topic will be "The Open Source
Experience". AITP is the Association of Information Technology
Professionals, and its members include many of the senior information
technology people in Omaha. AITP has extended a special welcome to all
members of the OLUG to join us at the meeting.

You can find out more details about the meeting at www.aitpomaha.org. If
you wish to attend, please fill out the registration form on the site. The
cost is $10 per person, which includes dinner.

I encourage you all to attend if you can. This gives us a great chance to
spread the word about Open Source software, and to show some businesses
just how many people are involved in Open Source and how important it can
be to their company. So come and meet some new people, and evangelize a
little!

Hope to see you all there

--
Adam Haeder