[olug] Husker Football Webcast

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Tue Sep 3 14:24:43 UTC 2002

Some more Linksys notes that I have observed lately.
Playing EQ throug the linksys cable router has no problems.
I bought a linksys wireless cable router and EQ would drop the connection at random intervals in the range of 45 minutes.  Sometimes longer sometimes shorter.  I went back to a linux router and only use the linksys for wireless and the problem was gone.  I really wonder if they have the wireless router doing too much.