[olug] Video editing software? Photo editing software?

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Wed Oct 30 14:43:57 UTC 2002

I've just started to try to figure out Cinelerra and Kino.  Not much luck yet.
Cinelerra looks full featured but I still don't know what does what.
Kino looks rock solid but without the whiz-bang features yet.  Kino has one
feature I really love.  It detects scene breaks and create a thumbnail for
each one.