[olug] Red Hat Road Tour Update

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Tue Oct 29 09:21:30 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 21:43, Dave Hull wrote:
> There's now a time and a place for the lunchtime event in Lawrence:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/roadtour/planned_stops

Ok, so where is that place? I have that thurs off. Even though I'm
driving up to Chicago the week after to see Pete play I wouldn't mind
doing another road trip to just KC. Gotta get this stuff in before the
weather gets nasty and driving starts to suck.

Anybody else have thurs off that wants to go? I can drive.

--
-- Daniel Pfile - daniel AT pfile DAWT net