[olug] pgp/gpgp and html forms

Andrew Holm-Hansen andrew at einer.org
Fri Oct 25 16:48:25 UTC 2002

There is a windows pgp plugin for Mozilla called enigmail that you could
give to the guy to decrypt any encrypted e-mails you send him.

http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

As far as encrypting data from an html form, it depends on what you're
using to process the data from that form.  If it's a java servlet, I may
be able to help you.  ;)

gnupg 1.2 has been released for linux and windows and it's available at
gnupg.org/download.html.

I'm not 100% sure this is what you were looking for, but hopefully it's
a start.

Regards,
Andrew

angry politics and offensive humor:  einer.org/forum