[olug] Phoenix

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Fri Oct 25 14:43:49 UTC 2002

I switched to konqueror because of the sorry state of mozilla/netscape/communcator for a while.  A guy I worked with was talking about mozilla so I began using mozilla 1.1 and have found it to be a very good browser.  It is nice to see the opensource work finnally pay off.  I keep up with there beta releases and have not been unhappy with it for the last two months.  Very nice.

-Jon