[olug] OT: Purchasing a Business?

roger schmeits schmeits at clarksoncollege.edu
Mon Oct 21 17:41:14 UTC 2002

Run not walk to Better Business Bureau.  They have wealth of info for
small business owners.

Check at the State Level at what is availble. grants loans. etc.

Since your wife is a woman (duh roger) she should be able to qualify for
minority status  when in comes to loans. something like that.

Again contact Better Business bureau. Your best bet and may lead you to
other leads.