[olug] Procmail?

William E. Kempf williamkempf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 22:45:52 UTC 2002

OK, got procmail working now.  But I have a question.  Before procmail
started working correctly I received several e-mails (via fetchmail) into
/var/spool/mail/wekempf.  How can I process these so they go to
$HOME/Mail/inbox etc.?

And the next question... related to my trials and tribulations with apache
last week... how can I set up access so that I can read my archived mail
from any location on the Internet?  Webmail?  If so, what application would
you recommend for this?  Imap?  If so, can you configure this on a port
other than 25 (may be showing my ignorance here), which Cox blocks?

Also, what would people recommend for a spam filter?

Bill Kempf