[olug] Monday Nov 25th - Computers4Africa 2-6pm

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sun Nov 24 23:04:25 UTC 2002

Just a reminder, I'm hosting an installfest for Computers For Africa at my
house again on:

	Monday Nov 25th - 2-6pm

The party will be at 1305 S. 55th Avenue, more information and directions
below.

peace

On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 17:46:19 -0500 (EST)
"Brian Wiese" <bwiese at cotse.com> wrote:

|Hello everyone,
|
|This Monday Nov 16th, from 2pm - 6/7pm ish?
|I will be hosting an installfest for Computers For Africa.  We will be
|dusting out computers, installing network cards, and loading a ghost
image
|of Windows95 with some minor configurations.  No techincal experience is
|really required (though it would help) as there will be plenty of
guidance
|and things to do.
|
|This will be an educational opportunity for anyone who would like to get
|inside a computer but hasn't done so before, and of course a chance to
|help those in need.  Feel free to come for as long or short a time as you
|wish (if we have a good turnout, it won't take long) and please bring
|along a beverage or snacks to share, along with a star (or philips #2)
bit
|screw driver.
|
|If you plan to attend, please reply/email me: bwiese at cotse.com
|so I can get an idea of how many people to expect.  Same time and place
|next Monday (and possibly the following) as we get these systems ready to
|ship out by mid December.
|
|address/directions:
|1305 S. 55th Ave
|
|from 72nd and Pacific, head East on Pacific past the 60th street
|intersection, go down a hill and at the top of the next hill, turn right
|(south) onto 56th street.  Down about 3 blocks is Poppleton (split
|street), take a left (east) down 1/2 the block on Poppleton and take an
|immediate right on 55th Ave.  1305 is the first house on the east side of
|the street, is tan in color.
|
|thanks, please reply if you plan to attend.
|
|peace
|Brian

|OLUG mailing list
|OLUG at olug.org

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart