[olug] question downloading packages

Francis Geiger hmcsret at ip68-13-118-226.om.om.cox.net
Sun Nov 10 09:16:45 UTC 2002

Just want to take one minute to say thanks for the replies.  I plan on
exploring the all the suggestions. I'm not ready to tackle Debian yet.
Knowing I have to chase through this thing helps a great deal.  I see
this as a challenge and hope is not lost yet.
To clear up the Francis thing.  Francis is my first name thanks to my
Grand Father. But I usually use my Middle name "Grant". Francis is used
for official occasions such as signing checks and mortgage payments. I
got started in RedHat with the July install fest with 7.? then on to
RedHat 8.0. Also attended my first club meeting last Tuesday.
Many Thanks again for your help.  Grant