[olug] unixODBC

Mike Peterson mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com
Fri Nov 8 17:37:54 UTC 2002

Good Topic and Discussion even if it look like or was by one person.

He probably does that during the day like any good System's person should.

I would show up if I was not teaching people how to use Linux on Tuesday and
Thursday this fall.

Next spring I have Tuesday's free if there are still meetings.

I will still be busy Thursday's teaching Linux System Administration though.