[olug] web-based administration

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Tue Nov 5 16:41:33 UTC 2002

Or, (google: java ssh)
http://javassh.org/
Or, (fresh meat: web admin command line)
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cgiexec/?topic_id=253

cgiexec sounds closest to the one you were looking for.

 cgiexec is a CGI program which allows execution of a server-side Unix
command line from the web page. This may be useful for someone who wants
to perform some routine Unix admin tasks from the web, like e.g.
checking log files, or reading man pages.

--
-- Daniel Pfile - daniel AT pfile DAWT net