[olug] DMCA, DRM, Treachery Computing, etc

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Tue Nov 5 15:57:10 UTC 2002

Since I probably will not be able to make it to the OLUG meeting tonight,
I would encourage everyone to take a look at some of my links about the
topic over on:

	http://news.brianwiese.net

During the meeting Tim O'Brien could run through some of the main points.
Sorry I won't be able to make it, I'd like to hear about the ogg and xml
presentation later though.  I can post a info page on some of my notes on
the dmca info as well.

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart