[olug] need a mirror (300MB)

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 20:56:32 UTC 2002

I need to mirror an iso for about 300MB.  It is the beta iso of an Open
Source software CD for windows.  The group is limited to 10GB/mo and at
300MB per download that goes fast.  I can put it on my DSL Line with
256Kb/s upload but that won't help much.  I don't know the number of
downloads that will come from it.  I have priviledge access to the
initial download since I can provide a mirror.  Now I need to find one.
 I'll give you an URL for the iso if you can provide a mirror.

Thanks
Eric Penne
http://www.thepennes.net
http://www.thepennes.net/WebCam