[olug] Phoenix

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri Nov 1 01:46:27 UTC 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:08:00 -0600
Joe Catanzaro <joecatanzaro at cox.net> wrote:

|I downloaded Mozilla 1.0.1 (for Win NT) and took it for a test drive.
It's
|not bad. I'm very hooked on Opera, the speed and the features. But I'm
|going to work with Mozilla, both on Win32 and RH and see if it grows on
me.
|Thanks for the input everyone, and if you get a chance, give Opera a
shot.
|Well worth the time.

I'm doing the same.  I love opera, adjusting to version 6... but now that
phoenix (seems faster) and mozilla have tabbed browsing.. I'm listening.
=)  Yet, the only p2p I've seen with this feature is limewire - that was
kewl.

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart