[olug] FYI: CSF Meeting for May Rescheduled

Matthew G. Marsh mgm at midwestlinux.com
Wed May 1 19:06:23 UTC 2002

The Cyber Security Forum meeting scheduled for Thursday, May 9th
at the Peter Kiewit Institute in room 155 has been cancelled.

The Cyber Security Forum meeting is tentatively rescheduled for Wednesday,
May 15th. The location for this meeting will be announced shortly.

This month's meeting will feature a presentation on Linux System
Security. We will discuss the definitions and variations of Linux and
cover the specifications of the more popular flavours of Linux
distributions. We will then discuss system security both from the context
of a distribution and also from the perspective of high security hostile
environments.

Cyber Security Forum is open to all people with an interest in Information
Security and related security fields. This Forum is sponsored by the
NEbraskaCERT to provide a general discussion and meeting arena for the
enhancement of the Midwest security region.

If those of you who have access to lists of interested individuals would
pass this message along, it would be appreciated!

 Sincerely,

 George L. McMullin II
 Executive Director
 NEbraskaCERT, Inc.