[olug] i want a mac!

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Fri Mar 15 18:57:02 UTC 2002

I know there a are a few mac users out there... but do any of you have an extra one I can play with??? ;-)

I don't necessarily want to buy one, yet, but I would like to at least play with one, and I know there is at least one person on the list that has an extra one... btw.. when I say "play" I mean I want to not only mess with masOS ( 8/9/X ) but also Linux... so It should be one that can be completely wipable without any repercussions. I do have quite a few items that I can be persuaded to trade for, not permanent, just long enough to get a good feel of if I want one or not!....  even an older g3 would be cool.