[olug] Meeting 03/05/2005 and announcement

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Mon Mar 4 03:40:36 UTC 2002

Hello all

Much to the surprise of myself and my wife, our son has decided to come one
month early. For those interested, you can see pictures of Ethan William
Haeder at http://www.aimlink.org/album/index.php?path=Adam

This poses a small problem with the meeting this Tuesday nite, namely, I
won't be there. The meeting will still take place, with Jon Larsen giving a
talk on the configuration of proftpd. Other topics will include Installfest
date requests, and new/interesting ideas for the summer Installfest. If
Brian cannot be there to lead the meeting, Jon Larsen will take the helm.

The meeting is held in the usual place, the AIM Training center on the
Clarkson College campus. You can find a map and directions at
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_
cat=1&categories=OLUG#4. Please IGNORE the parking directions on this page,
and instead park in the parking garage directly south of the training center
(on the south side of Douglas St) (Brian, can we change this on the website?
Thanks). The meeting starts at 6:30 pm (doors usually open around 6) and
last until whenever (usually 7:45 or so).

Have a good meeting!

--
Adam Haeder
VP, OLUG