[olug] OT: After installfest

Jeremy Bettis jeremyb at hksys.com
Mon Jul 15 18:34:48 UTC 2002

> (I get WAY more attention now that I have the 'ring' than I ever did
> without it.  I think it's a safety thing.)

And that strikes me as very odd.  What kind of safety or security is
there in a married man that is willing to flirt with other women while
his wife is not around.  Here's a thought, if he's willing to leave his
wife to see you, then he'll be willing to do it again later when you are
the wife.

Perhaps it's not safety at all, just a "Oh look here is a man that's not
afraid of commitment"

Oh well, no one ever said women were logical.