[olug] Browser Extenion Must-Haves for Mozilla

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 19:20:49 UTC 2002

Have you been to http://www.mozdev.org/projects.html
lately?

Found some awesome things to plug into your mozilla
browser.

Bannerblind
http://bannerblind.mozdev.org/
This kills all of those annoying banners on a website

Diggler
http://diggler.mozdev.org/
Helps to move about URLS from your browser

Linky
http://linky.mozdev.org/
You can browse pics in a different window.  I haven't
gotten this one to work yet, it looks pretty cool.  If
someone gets this to work, let me know.

Leech
http://leech.mozdev.org/
Download all files from one webpage

If anyone else has found cool stuff to plugin to
Mozilla, post it to the list

happy new year

-Chris

=====
"People without goals get used by those who have goals" - Unknown