[olug] INSTALLFEST on January 11th

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 13:39:50 UTC 2002

I would be happy to give a presentation on basic IP networking and
subnetting.  I'm learning a lot about it right now at work and would be
able to explain some basics of unroutable IPs and subnets, which would
probably be a good primer before going into a firewalling presentation.
 I'll try to make something up this week yet and get it proofread by
the people that really know what they are talking about.

Eric