[olug] boot sector

Jeremy Bettis jeremyb at hksys.com
Mon Dec 30 22:10:15 UTC 2002

Don't install lilo or grub to the MBR, install to the boot sector of the
/boot partition, and mark it as active.  Then when a windows install
replaces the MBR or active partition all you have to do is set your
/boot partition active again using dos/windows/linux fdisk.

Simple!

--
Jeremy Bettis, Software Development Manager
HKS Medical Information Systems, Inc.
jeremyb at hksys.com