[olug] Slightly OT: Burning a ISO under Windoze 98

Adam Lassek hayai2 at cox.net
Thu Dec 26 23:24:08 UTC 2002

This is pretty simple, but it depends on what software you're using. All
that you need to do is select burn from image and choose the iso file.
This is handled differently under different software. I think both Easy
CD Creator and Nero have this option in the File menu.

On Thu, 2002-12-26 at 16:01, Don Kauffman wrote:
> I seem to remember this being addressed on this list at some point but
> can't find the discussion in question. I have a Linux ISO I'd like to
> burn and at this point Windoze 98 is the only way I'm able to burn a CD.
> Any suggestions on where I might go for instructions would be very helpful!
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Don Kauffman
> Email: mailto:dkauffman at tconl.com

yip yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* -- NO TERRIER