[olug] help

Munawar support at apnihosting.com
Wed Dec 25 18:49:16 UTC 2002

Hello
I have installed redhat 8.0  in my 2.1gb hard drive, first i tried to
install server, but don't know why that link not creating
automatically partitions, then i returned to main menu again and
install simple user version exactly don't know the name , but that is
first choice in install menu, I want to learn Apache configure and
other web hosting matters, because I will get my own server in usa,
and I will configure that remotely, I live in Pakistan.

Could you please help me in this matter, I mean what steps I do to
get my task done successfully , I want to install everything related
to server, and wana learn how to manage web server.

Thanks
--
Munawar,