[olug] linux web server management ?

bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Dec 20 22:34:54 UTC 2002

I'm glad you clarified that.  Someone running a SERVER should have a much
higher level of competency than Joe User.  Kind of like the difference
between a Automotive Engineer/Test Driver and Joe Driver.

                      Daniel Pfile
                      <daniel at pfile.net        To:       olug at olug.org
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [olug] linux web server management ?
                      olug-admin at olug.o
                      rg

                      12/20/2002 02:01
                      PM