[MLIST] Re: [olug] linux web server management ?

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Wed Dec 18 21:30:07 UTC 2002

Well there is some room for argument/discussion here

windows install =
1. discover name of program you are interested in
2.  locate program on internet or on cd
3.  download, unpack, and locate setup.exe in the unpacked files or in the CD
directory
4.  setup.exe

apt-get install =
1.  discover name of program