[olug] Red hat cert

bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Dec 16 23:18:38 UTC 2002

There are a bunch of broken links in and around that site.  With a bunch of
trouble I got the broadband Windows media file, and the live version on
Real Media format (*.rm).  If anyone can't get it, let me know.

Bill

                      Jonathan Warren
                      <thechunk at cox.net        To:       olug at olug.org
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [olug] Red hat cert
                      olug-admin at olug.o
                      rg

                      12/16/2002 04:11
                      PM