[olug] The INQUIRER guide to installing Linux

Don Kauffman dkauffman at tconl.com
Wed Dec 11 15:44:52 UTC 2002

I found this as I was browsing. Thought it looked interesting so I'm
sharing it with the list for reference purposes
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=6162

--
Don Kauffman
Email: mailto:dkauffman at tconl.com
An important scientific innovation rarely makes its way by gradually winning over and converting its opponents: it rarely happens that Saul becomes Paul. What does happen is that its opponents gradually die out and that the growing generation is familiarized with the idea from the beginning.

.... Max Planck, "The Philosophy of Physics" (1936)