[olug] Slashdot and Bowling for Columbine @ the Dundee

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Dec 9 22:12:33 UTC 2002

Well, since it's on /., I guess this is worth of being posted to the list.
 ('m sure some of you might be concerned with this issue.)

An Unbiased Analysis of Gun Crime vs. Gun Control?
http://ask.slashdot.org/askslashdot/02/12/08/2135229.shtml?tid=103

What's interesting about this, is right now the movie "Bowling for
Columbine" is playing at the Dundee Theatre on 50th and Dodge until
Thursday.  Showtimes are 5:00pm, 7:40pm and 9:40pm.  Shows before 6pm are
$4.

I would highly encourage everyone to support your local businesses, and
especially the Dundee Theatre.  This is a great documentary/discussion
into the issue of gun control, and it presents many interesting points
(even from Marilyn Manson!) and facts you might not have thought before!

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=614

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart