[olug] HuskersNSide Football WebCast

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 20:43:30 UTC 2002

I was really pissed when I first saw the windows only stuff, but I do
know that political stuff will always get in the way.  The webcast
isn't free.  I think you can sign up for 7 bucks/mo at foxsports.com
and since there are 2 husker football games being webcast within this
month it would only be 3.50 per game.

I'm going to be using win2k and mozilla and real to veiw the game on my
laptop with output to the TV.  I'm curious how the TimeWarner
connection here in Lincoln will hold up if a lot of people get online
to watch the game.  The football game that was webcast last year wasn't
too bad but still kinda choppy.  I watched it on an IMac through a
projector.

=====
Eric Penne - epenne at ieee.org

One nation, under God, INDIVISIBLE.