[olug] HuskersNSide Football WebCast

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Sat Aug 31 19:00:39 UTC 2002

I know some of the technical team involved in this  They are Linux users and
I'm sure they are looking at how to support Linux and MacOS clients and I'll
be sure to put in my ideas.

Of course with a project this big I'm sure there are a lot of political issues
and stuff.  The final decision may not be a technical one.

I do not know how long they are locked into the current technology for.