[olug] When is the next meeting?

Mike Peterson mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com
Fri Aug 30 15:56:54 UTC 2002

Just east of 42nd Street on Dodge you take a right and then come across.
It is a special lane to make it possible to go across Dodge at 42nd Street.
I am busy on Tuesday and Thursday nights or I would be going to the meetings
myself.

I am teaching UNIX using Linux.
It is a course I have been teaching for the last 4 years.

There used to be 2 meetings a month but topics and speakers for them have
been slim lately according to the list.

The Installfest looked like it went well though.