[olug] PHP Modules/Libraries

Jon H. Larsen relayer at omahadirect.net
Wed Aug 21 18:10:09 UTC 2002

Does anyone know what file lists the shared libraries in PHP that are
installed?

I had compiled a custom PHP with an additional module.  Unfortunately,
there were problems with the module (uninitialized values,etc), so I put
the RH71-updated PHP rpms back on the system and removed the reference to
the module in the PHP.INI file.

However, I am still receiving an error, and I cannot pinpoint it's
location.  Where else would list module be listed?

PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/php_sybase_db.so' - /usr/lib/php4/php_sybase_db.so: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Jon L.

--
 [ Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at omahadirect dot net         ]
 [ ICQ#: 10412618 - http://www.animesunday.org/jonl               ]