[olug] apt-get on rh7.3

Jeff Hinrichs jlh at cox.net
Mon Aug 19 22:56:55 UTC 2002

imho: For a single machine there isn't much difference and apt-get might be
the way to go.  However, I find RHN to be quite helpful in managing my
servers for me.  I can track via the web interface which machines are out of
date, what packages are involved, schedule updates and keep a complete
history of actions.  Not to mention the priority ISO downloads.  Not
something that you use all the time but very handy none the less.

-Jeff